Dynamics 365 Field Service
Dynamics 365 Field Service helps deliver onsite service to customer locations. The application combines workflow automation, scheduling algorithms, and mobility to set mobile workers up for success when they are onsite with customers fixing issues.
This advanced business platform built upon the Dynamics 365 common data platform can be the foundation upon which to improve your existing field service management approach by moving your technicians beyond break fix. Field Service can enable the creation of new revenue streams or the development of a culture of technology across the business with access to KPI’s and other performance enhancing tools for all departments.
- Service Agreements
- Schedule and Dispatch
- Inventory management
- Connected Field Service
- Customer Centric Experience
Field Service can help you:
- Reduce Downtime and enhance Customer satisfaction
- Optimize Resources
- Improve technician productivity by supporting real time schedule and work order updates while in the field
- Capture signature and image/video attachments directly on work orders
- Access your information in the cloud anywhere, anytime, from any device using the mobile app for technicians
- Extend your maintenance and history information to partners and customers by using the Field Service Portal
Field Service includes:
- Manage SLAs and Service Agreements
- Optimized Field Scheduling
- Inventory Management
- Mobile Access
- Customer Information -Internet of Things
Help remote employees work together
Use mixed-reality collaboration Provide field technicians with instant access to experts remotely
*All pricing is subject to change without notice. Annual Commitment Pricing.