Signs you’re Outgrowing QuickBooks
A popular entry-level accounting solution, QuickBooks is great for businesses that are just starting out and have basic financial management requirements. However, organizations may begin to experience some growing pains as their business continues to increase in size.
Fast-growing companies require a holistic solution with deeper functionality, more sophisticated reporting, and capabilities to streamline complex business processes.
Here are 5 tell-tale signs that you have outgrown your QuickBooks solution:
- Disparate Tools & Data: Are you adding on third-party application to extend functionality. Such as inventory management, only to encounter integration and configuration issues which disconnects your data across different systems?
- Manual Processes & Spreadsheets: Are you spending countless hours consolidating, importing, and exporting data between systems and correcting data entry errors instead of value-add analysis and activities to grow the business?
- Security Concerns: Worried about protecting vital data stored in spreadsheets? Do you need to meet regulation and compliance standards and are lacking reporting and audit controls?
- Multiple Entities: Do you find yourself needing centralized data between business units, subsidiaries, divisions, or brands?
- Lack of Real-Time Information: With more customers, products, revenue, and sales channels, are you frustrated at being unable to make informed, data-driven decisions?
If any of these challenges sound familiar, the good news is outgrowing QuickBooks is a sign of success for your business. You’re ready for the next step in your growth journey!
The Solution: Microsoft Business Central
Oftentimes companies that have outgrown their QuickBooks solution make the transition to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central – a comprehensive cloud-based ERP solution which offers:
- Functionality across financial, supply chain, human resource, customer relationship, and project management
- Advanced Reporting and analytics based on data consolidated from across the enterprise
- Superior Security and Audit Trails with control over user access to information and functions and historical log that tracks changes made to data
- Integration with other Dynamics or Microsoft 365 applications or easy third-party integrations via AppSource