Dynamics 365 Sales
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales is a cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform providing an adaptive selling solution that helps your sales team navigate the realities of modern selling.
Ideal for small to medium businesses that need a business application platform that will help them grow, it centralizes all customer account information in a central online database accessible anywhere anytime from any device (computer, tablet, phone).
At the center of the solution is an adaptive, intelligent system—prebuilt and ready to go—that actively monitors myriad signals and distills them into actionable insights.
Why a Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Build a repeatable sales process that can scale with your business
- Always be on top of (Track) the next best step in the sale process
- Expose hidden opportunities within your customer data
- Track business development activity (phone calls, meetings, etc…)
- Report on opportunities and forecasts
Plans and pricing are organized by core license as well as options and add-on packages. Here are a few of the most popular packages our clients request:
- Core sales force automation and Microsoft 365 integration
- No minimum or maximum user license required Maximum of 15 custom entities
- Microsoft office 365 Integration Reporting and Analysis Limited Application Customization
- Industry leading sales force automation with contextual insights and advanced customization capabilities
- No minimum or maximum user license required
- Microsoft Office 365 Integration Reporting and Analysis Customization and extensibility (Power Apps, Power Automate)
- For clerical or light usage access to your CRM database
- Must have at least Sales Pro or Sales Enterprise
- Sales accelerator
- Relationship analytics and health
- Predictive lead/opportunity scoring
- Notes analysis
- Talking points
- Who knows whom
- Conversation Intelligence
*All pricing is subject to change without notice.